Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Disney World!

When I was about 7 . I went to Disney World , and we went to see this show there. Well my aunts sister worked there, and she worked it out so I could be in the show. The thing is I didn't know it . I was sitting in the audience waiting for the show to start. Well this lady came down and told me that Donald Duck was going to come down and get me and take me on stage. Well Donald takes me on stage ,and I’m on there with all these Disney characters. There was Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and more I can't remember. Anyways Donald leads me to this stool on stage in front of all these people...The host of the show comes over to me with his microphone and asks me stuff. I remember telling him my mommy thought he was handsome. Everyone laughed. Then he asked me if I would like to dance with all the Disney characters... So I get up and start dancing. Well my aunts sister had bought me this Daisy Duck hat ( with this duckbill sticking out of the front) That was to big for my head. So as I was dancing my hat kept Falling over my eyes, and I had to lift it up, then it would fall again. I was dancing all over the place... I was jumping and doing the splits. All the while trying to keep my hat on my head , and from covering my eyes. Everyone was laughing even the Disney Characters were laughing lol. After the show allot of people came up to me ,and told me how funny I was. I don't like doing things in front of people anymore. hahaha

2 comments:

Tina said...

Awww, were you scarred for life? It must have been cute, though! See... I never could do anything like that. I always was too shy. Still am.
Sounds like you had fun though, even though you were struggling with the hat. = P

Tina

annette07 said...

That sounds so cute. When you get to be in your 'middle ages' maybe you can do it again with 'My Girl.' I bet they will still be doing it even on the road. HAHA